Sunday, November 16, 2008

Client Project Reflection

This project has been a positive experience because I think that every aspect of this project can be applicable in the real world. I have enjoyed it because I know the skills we have practiced and the professionalism we have used will help us in the long run. I have learned from my team member, we made a poster so we had to incorporate creativity, which I lack, so I have enjoyed watching and learning from my group ways to make the poster aesthetically pleasing. This best thing about this project is being able to advertise for the YMCA, becuase it is an obvious need and they are a great organization for the community. I think our biggest problem was group communication and being able to have everyone at all of our meetings. Everyone is so busy and has such different schedules, it is hard to work on group projects. I guess in the future, I would try to meet early to make sure everyone can make the meetings.

No comments: